Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunshine Award


Thanks to the lovely Jeanie at Midnight Manicures, I received the Sunshine Award. How fun! Here goes nothing...

1) Favorite color - sky blue
2) Favorite animal - manatee
3) Favorite number - 4
4) What perfume am i using right now - None but one of my current faves is G by Harajuku Lovers
5) Something you always wear with you and identifies you - my engagement/wedding rings
6) What's your passion? Evolving
7) Getting or giving presents? - BOTH!
8) What was the last eyeshadow you used? - No clue. I rarely wear makeup.
9) Favorite day of the week - Saturday
10) Are your nails painted right now? Yep. I'm wearing Hard Candy Mushroom, which I'll be reviewing shortly, on my fingernails and OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue on my toenails.

As you may know, I don't like to single out folks to tag. Anyone reading this who would like to participate, consider yourself tagged. :)

No comments: