Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

FYI

Hello kittens! (P.S. Remind me to tell you why I call you kittens, sometime.) ;) Just wanted to let you all know that I will be headed up to NY to my mom's place tomorrow and I will be there until the 14th, yay! I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to post while I'm up there but if I do, I will. I'm not bringing any polish with me but, of course, I'll be hunting for new ones during my visit. If you don't hear from me until after the 14th, now you'll know why and I will, of course, have news and pics to share upon my return. Thanks to each and every one of you for following me. Your support overwhelms me and I am constantly humbled by it. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Have a great time. I hope I get to visit NY one day soon. Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories.