Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Check This Out!


Yesterday, I received a really ingenious product that I'd like to share with you. It's called the *Nail Love Nail & Cuticle Care Pen. It is made by IT Cosmetics. In the company's own words, here's what it's all about:

"Nail Love Cuticle and Nail Oil Pen is the newest addition to IT Cosmetics' collection of innovative multi-solution beauty products. It treats and conditions cuticles, strenghtens nails with hydrolized collagen, and this exclusive formula has an anti-yellowing complex. Combine that with the healing eucalyptus leaf oil and you'll see this pen packs a whole lot of NAIL LOVE!

First, gently twist the base of the pen, then apply the oil formula with the brush along your cuticles. Next, use the soft-touch, firm rubber cuticle pusher on the top of the cap to gently push back your cuticles. Finally, use your fingers to rub the excess oil into your cuticles and nail beds. You will see the benefits instantly, with cleaner more conditioned looking nails.



The beneficial ingredients including a Pro-Collagen blend plus Vitamins A, C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 work to strenghten and protect your nails over time! The Healing Eucalyptus Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Jojoba seed Oil work to heal hangnails and torn cuticles giving a soothing effect you can feel immediately. Now that's something your nails and cuticles will love!"

See, they described it much better that I could have! I opened the bottle and turned the base quite a few times before I saw the oil begin dispensing. What I LOVED is that, despite my eagerness, the oil is dispensed sparingly so that there is little room for waste. Sounds awesome already, right? First, I used the soft brush to swipe the oil over the cuticles on my left hand, then used the pusher to push them back. Then I repeated the process on my right hand. Finally, as directed, I rubbed the remaining oil into my cuticles and nail beds with my fingers.

I am really quite pleased with the results. There was no noticeable fragrance to this product, which was a plus for me, as so many nail treatment products have, for lack of a better word, a "funky" smell. It softened up my cuticles nicely for pushing, too. I'm sure this product will be a regular part of my manicure routine.


*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click HERE for further information.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My ELF cuticle pen is almost out, so I may have to give this a go. I like that the cuticle tool is built in.

Kari said...

Yes! I thought that was a pretty cool feature, too. I love that you could just keep this in your purse or whatever and always have it handy.

Painting Rainbows said...

I really want a cuticle oil pen. If you continue using this, I'd really like to know if continued use makes a difference!

Kari said...

I will definitely let you know!