Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award
Woo hoo, go me! Thanks to Whitney at Elemental Styles for tagging me on this one. I do so enjoy these type of posts. I think they're a lot of fun!
The rules are:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them
2. Post 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers
4. Let them know they received this award
(Of course, I won't be doing parts three and four. As you probably know by now, I love all of my fellow bloggers and for me, tagging only certain folks is like choosing between your kids, I just can't do it.)
Seven Things About Myself
1. I have never left the United States and sometimes I wonder if I ever will. (I really REALLY want to.)
2. I live in Florida and have for the past 7 1/2 years, even though I DESPISE the heat.
3. My favorite television show in history was the soap opera Santa Barbara. I watched it religiously for almost its entire run, even when it got stupid beyond belief, and I miss it to this day.
4. I have never had a dog as a pet but I'd really like to someday. Male or female, I'd like to call my dog Bailey.
5. I think that the DVR is one of the best inventions EVER and I would be heartbroken to be without it.
6. My favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. Other Reese's candies are awesome but the eggs rock the loudest in my book.
7. My favorite song in life is "Don't Wanna Fall in Love" by Jane Child. She is SO underrated as an artist.
Posted by Kari at 9:48 PM