Heat Up Your Summer with China Glaze®’s Newest Sizzling Collection
Los Angeles, CA – (May 2012): The sun has nothing on you this summer! Rival its brightness and heat with China Glaze® Summer 2012 collection, Summer Neons. Featuring 12 new sizzling shades perfect for surf, sand and nightlife, the all new hot hues in China Glaze® Summer Neons include:
· Pink Plumeria: Light pink with gold shimmer
· Under the Boardwalk: Fluorescent raspberry
· Splish Splash: Bright sky blue shimmer
· Love’s A Beach: Sizzling hot pink
· Hang-Ten Toes: Bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer
· Beach Cruise-r: Glimmering fuchsia grape
· Orange You Hot?: Bright orange with attention-grabbing gold glimmer
· Surfin’ For Boys: Glistening bright coral
· Flirty Tankini: Shimmery strawberry smoothie pink
· Ride the Waves: Dark ocean blue
· I’m With the Lifeguard: Glimmering lime green
· Sun-Kissed: Hot highlighter yellow
Also available 8-piece box collection featuring Under The Boardwalk, Ride The Waves, I’m With The Lifeguard, Sun-Kissed, Orange You Hot?, Surfin’ For Boys, Flirty Tankini and Pink Plumeria.
China Glaze® Summer Neons will be available as open stock colors and 12-piece counter display. Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP and the 8-piece box set retails for $56. China Glaze® Summer Neons will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in June 2012.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze
China Glaze is a division of American International Industries.
About American International Industries
For nearly 40 years, AII has been the leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of innovative, quality beauty and skin care products for men and women. Our product lines include Ardell, Andrea, Body Drench, Bye Bye Blemish, Checi, China Glaze, Clean + Easy, Clubman/Pinaud, Duo, European Secrets, EzFlow, Fright Night, Gena, GiGi, Gypsy Lash, IBD, Jeris-Lustray, No Tweeze/Micro Tweeze, 'N Rage, Prolinc, RAW, Seche, SuperNail, Surgi-Care, Waterworks, Winning Nails, Woltra, Woody’s, and Youthair. For more information, visit our website: www.aiibeauty.com.I'm really looking forward to seeing these! What can I say, I went through some of my most formative years in the 80s so the return of neon sounds like a lot of fun to me!