Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Arbonne - Skin Goodies

My friend, Jen, recently asked me if I would like to try out some samples of products from a company called Arbonne.  I was not in the least familiar with this company but I'm always game to try something new.  She sent me several samples and I chose to try a few and share my thoughts with all of you.  First off, let me give you a little information about the company.  This is a direct quote from the accompanying Arbonne literature:
"Arbonne is a highly regarded, premium brand with a Swiss heritage.  The products are healthy, botanically based and inspired by nature."
Sounds good, right?  So far, I've tried two products, the Smoothing Facial Cleanser and the Regenerating Toner.  Here's a pic:
I really loved the cleanser.  You only need to use a TINY amount and it lathers up so nicely.  I splashed water on my face, applied a small amount of cleanser to my hands and rubbed it on my face.  It has a very pleasant citrus-y sort of scent.  As someone who's facial cleansing routine normally consists of, well, NOTHING, this made my skin feel great, really smooth and clean.  I noticed some shininess on my nose after cleansing but when I touched that skin, it was not oily or greasy feeling.  I do have oily skin in my t-zone so this, to me, meant the cleanser had done its job.  I followed up with the Regenerating Toner.  I applied a small amount of toner to a cotton ball and rubbed it gently over my face.  It felt like it was tightening up my skin which is exactly what it's intended to do.  

These are just sample sizes and therefore I cannot comment on the long-term effects of these products but for the three times I've used them, I have been nothing but pleased with the results.

If you would like more information about Arbonne you may click HERE and if you have any questions or wish to place an order directly with Jen, you may e-mail her HERE.  

Please note, these products were sent from one friend to another for my personal use and enjoyment.  It was my choice to review them for you.  They were not sent for that specific purpose.  I am just sharing my personal experiences and opinions on these products for informational purposes.  

No comments: