Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Zoya Magical PixieDust - Vega, Lux, Cosmo

Ooh, today I've got some new PixieDust pretties from Zoya to share with you!  This collection is called Magical PixieDust and is comprised of three colors, Vega, Lux and Cosmo.  Here comes a pic!
Two coats of Vega on thumb and ring finger, Lux on index and pinky and Cosmo on middle.

I am such a HUGE fan of Zoya's PixieDust polishes but I was mildly concerned when I saw these. Oftentimes, large glitter makes polishes feel extremely rough and sometimes they do not disperse evenly. However, as usual, Zoya's formula did NOT disappoint.  These colors applied with ease and the holographic glitter really didn't change the typical PixieDust texture much at all.  It was slightly rougher but not in a way that bothered me in the slightest.  They are packed with color and were nice and opaque in two coats.  The only flaw with these polishes was that, for me, they did chip must faster than the other PixieDust polishes. However, what I love about these and all PixieDusts is that you can easily patch the chipped spots without having to completely redo the nail.  Always a plus!

These polishes definitely exceeded my expectations.  You can purchase these from Zoya's website HERE for $10 each.

These polishes were provided to me for my honest review and consideration.  Please click my disclosure tab for more information.

No comments: