Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Zoya Awaken Collection: Hudson, Dillon and Rebel

Today I'd like to share three of the six shades that comprise Zoya's new Spring 2014 Awaken Collection. They are, respectively, Hudson, Dillon and Rebel.  Feast your eyes!
Two coats each of Hudson (thumb and ring finger), Dillon (index and pinky) and Rebel (middle)

As soon as I saw these bottles, I knew these would be love.  These polishes each have a beautiful metallic shimmer and applied like a dream.  Nice opacity was achieved in two coats.  Truly a fabulous trio for the spring (I highly suspect these will make a reappearance as my Easter nails).  

You can find these polishes on Zoya's website HERE  for $9 each.

These polishes were provided to me for my honest review and consideration.  For more information, please click on my disclosure tab.  

No comments: