Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

FingerPaints Shredded Chrome Collection

Hola!  Today, I'd like to share the new FingerPaints Shredded Chrome Collection. Feast your eyes!
From left to right: Stardust Blush, Metallic Moondust, Stargazing Lilac, Crystalline Crush, Gilded Chrome

This collection is comprised of textured glitters in a variety of colors.  Stardust Blush is a combo of gold and red, Metallic Moondust is gold and green, Stargazing Lilac is gold and purple, Crystalline Crush is gold and silver and Gilded Chrome is kind of a metallic silver with silver glitter.  They applied easily and were opaque in two coats.  I really loved them, despite the rough finish.  However, they chipped VERY easily.  By day two, I found some nails half-chipped after getting out of the shower. Serious bummer.  I did not topcoat these but I might next time to increase wear time.

You can find these polishes at Sally Beauty Supply for a retail price of $5.99 each.

The polishes in this post were provided to me for my fair and honest review.  For more information, please see my disclosure tab.

No comments: