Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

SoFlaJo Dewdrop

Hola, kittens!  Today I'd like to share my review of what is now the second of two indie polishes in my collection.  It is SoFlaJo *Dewdrop.  The SoFlaJo website describes this color as a "sparkling white frost with bits of iridescent color flecks".  Feast your eyes in the pics below:
Here is the bottle, shot from the back, so you can see Dewdrop in all its glory.

From thumb to pinky: layered over Sinful Colors Jamboree, Sinful Colors Rise and Shine, Wet n Wild Black Creme, Sinful Colors Show Me White and two coats of Dewdrop alone, shot outdoors, no flash

From thumb to pinky: layered over Sinful Colors Jamboree, Sinful Colors Rise and Shine, Wet n Wild Black Creme, Sinful Colors Show Me White and two coats of Dewdrop alone, shot indoors, with flash

In my opinion, Dewdrop is an amazing top coat.  It brought a lovely bit of whimsy and shimmer to each color I layered it over.  My personal favorite combo is Dewdrop over black.  It has a nice blend of fine silvery and iridescent glitter as well as larger hexagonal glitter.  It's definitely a knock out, especially in the sun.  I also LOVE the fact that it dried nice and smooth.  As you may know, I am not fond of rough textures in my polishes and this one is smooth as can be.

If you would like to purchase Dewdrop or any of Jody's other fabulous creations, you may do so by visiting the SoFlaJo site HERE or her Etsy shop HERE.  I would like to add, in addition to my usual disclaimer, that Jody, the creator of SoFlaJo polishes, is a personal friend of mine.  However, that did not, in any way, shape or form, influence this unbiased review.   That's just not how I roll, ya dig?

Until next time...

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review.  Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

2 comments:

LuvMyLacquer said...

This is pretty! I am loving SoFlaJo's polishes. She makes some great topcoats that transform any cream polish into something really special =)

Kari said...

Definitely! This is the only polish of hers that I have so far but I LOVE it!