Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Don't Shoot Your Eye Out!

I don't suppose you'll EVER guess what my favorite Christmas movie is, will you?  ;)  In the spirit of the holiday, I'd like to share my Christmas 2011 manicure.  My wonderful and generous friend, Crystal, learning of my disappointment in missing out on the Secret Santa exchange in a facebook nail polish group we both belong to, surprised me with a sweet package filled with all sorts of goodies, including two adorable snowman nail polishes.  I don't know the brand and they are unnamed (actually, they are both labeled "Snowman") but they are awesome!  One is a green foil, which looks like it's swirled with silver foil in the bottle but comes out a gorgeous medium green.  The second is a festive green and red glitter combo in a clear base.  Here are some pics for you:
These are the super cute polishes in the bottles.

Two coats of the green foil

One coat of red and green glitter on top

I added a coat of Gelous for good measure and I think that this manicure is a really fun and festive one.  I plan to enjoy it at least until December 26th.  

I wish you all, my lovely kittens, a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate and, of course, a happy and healthy new year!  Hold your loved ones close and let the spirit of the season bring you great joy!

xoxo,
K

P.S.  If you didn't get the title of this post, I highly suggest that you watch A Christmas Story as soon as possible.  It's a true classic!  

No comments: