Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

China Glaze - Colours from the Capitol

I am so so soooooo excited for this upcoming China Glaze collection, inspired by The Hunger Games.  As the press documentation states: "This collection of 12 new nail polish shades is inspired exclusively by one distinct setting in The Hunger Games - the Capitol of the nation of Panem. Awash in lavish fashion, food, and entertainment, Capitol citizens enjoy extreme cosmetics and body modifications, bold wigs, and outlandish costumes."  I absolutely ADORED The Hunger Games and its subsequent sequels, Catching Fire and Mockingjay and I cannot wait to see the upcoming feature film.  I would want these polishes just for their association with the books/movie but the fact that they also look A-MAZ-ING is an added plus.  Feast your eyes on the official swatch sheet!
Are you as excited about this collection as I am?  Which ones are you most looking forward to?

No comments: