Well, I'm so unprepared. I never expected this great honor. Thanks to the lovely Traci and Destany, I have received the Kreativ Blogger Award! How cool is that? Isn't it pretty? :)
Here are the rules:
Write 10 facts about yourself.
Pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award.
1. My favorite color is sky blue.
2. I was placed in the "gifted" program in first grade and the idea of having me skip a grade was considered but ultimately overruled.
3. I have two cats, Spencer and Sydney. Though they are both male, Sydney was actually named Sydney Bristow after Jennifer Garner's character on Alias.
4. I have been married to my husband, Brian, since 4-14-04. I wanted to be married on 4-4-04 but alas, it fell during Easter week that year and taking our honeymoon then would have been way too expensive.
5. My favorite number is 4. (Shocker, I know.) I should re-work my list so that this would be my fourth answer but I'm too lazy to do so.
6. My favorite actress is Jodie Foster. I admire her for many reasons, just one of which is her acting ability.
7. My favorite animals are manatees. I absolutely adore them.
8. Though I've never been diagnosed with OCD, I have some rather obsessive compulsive tendencies. For example, I organize my plastic closet hangers by color and I'm a bit ridiculous about alphabetizing things, especially my dvds and cds.
9. I've worn glasses since I was about 12 years old and I hate them. Alas, due to allergies (and just generally having issues with putting things in my eyes) I've been unsuccessful with contacts.
10. I suffer from clinical depression. It's something I've dealt with over the years using both medication and talk therapy, though currently, I'm utilizing neither due to lack of health insurance.
Now, time to tag. I know that some of these ladies have been tagged previously but I'm tagging them again, just because. ;)
Livin' in a Hick Town
A Tale of 8 Kitties
Brea Essex's Blog
Rainbows & Sparkles
Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom
Let Them Have Polish
Ramblings of a Nail Polish Beginner