Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Zoya PixieDust Fall 2013 Swatches - Part Two

Today I'd like to share a fun and funky purple from Zoya's PixieDust Fall 2013 collection.  It is called *Carter and you may feast your eyes below.
This is two coats of Carter, no top or base coat.

First of all, sorry for the cut-off thumb.  I had some cuticle funk and decided to spare you the view.  ;) Now, the important stuff.  Carter is a gorgeous grape-y purple chock full of sparkle.  I think that is my favorite part of Zoya's PixieDust shades.  Other brands try the textured thing but of the one's I've tried, none possess this gorgeous sparkle.  I had a purple dress picked out for a fun event and this color was a perfect compliment to my new outfit.  Definitely a winner!

The remaining three colors in this collection will be coming up soon.  Stay tuned!

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh purty!! Hope there's a blue!! (Like that's a surprise!!) ;-) Now that I have TWO jobs where I work with my hands, I definitely have to live vicariously through you. Will say that Katie did my toes last week and thanks to socks, they're lasting well. xoxo (Oh, and different shades of blue with sparkles on top.) HA!!

Beth Shapiro said...

I love glitter, and I love purple. Therefore, this is magic.