Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

SinfulColors SinfulShine

Today, I'd like to share a unique new product from SinfulColors called SinfulShine.  Here's an excerpt from the official press release to give you some background on this revolutionary polish.

"The new SinfulShine™ high-gloss, high shine nail polish with Gel TechTM is a self-curing polymer formula that delivers the same high shine gloss as an acrylic UV cured gel without the hassle of a special lamp. SinfulShine™ is five times more glossy than a patent leather shoe*... now that's shine!!!"

I was sent two colors to review for you, *At Sea and * Dark Room.  Here come the pics:
At Sea, two coats, no top or base.

Dark Room, two coats, no top or base.

At Sea is a beautiful sky blue cream and Dark Room, a rich, true black.  I applied the first coat of each with ease.  However, by the second coat, I found the polish seemed thicker and slightly more challenging to work with.  Coverage turned out even though and they both shine like crazy. I removed At Sea after several days (after giving my mom a pedi which screwed it up) but so far, I've had Dark Room on for three days with only one tiny chip.  I'm anxious to see how long this mani will last.  I also have to say, the removal for At Sea was probably the easiest of any polish I've tried in ages.  Just simple acetone remover and ONE cotton round for all ten nails.

This polish comes in 32 shades and is available exclusively at Walgreens.  With a retail price of $2.99, it's certainly well worth the money.

Feel free to learn more about SinfulColors by checking them out on social media.  
Twitter: @SinfulColors_NP
Facebook: Sinfulcolors Professional

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: