Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Zoya PixieDust Fall 2013 Swatches - Part Three

Hello, dear readers!  Today, without further adieu, I present the final three colors in Zoya's Fall 2013 PixieDust collection.  They are, respectively, *Arabella, *Sunshine and *Chita.  Feast your eyes.
Zoya Arabella, two coats.

Zoya Sunshine (index and ring fingers) and Zoya Chita (middle and pinky fingers), one coat.

As you might have gathered from previous posts, I am a BIG fan of Zoya's PixieDust polishes.  As a girl who generally HATES textured polishes, these grew on me immediately.  The fact that they have a unique sparkle makes me love them all the more.  These three rich jewel-toned colors are just perfect for the fall (well, in my book, for any time of year).  They remind me of rubies, sapphires and emeralds, glistening on my nails.  I was stunned to discover how fantastic Sunshine and Chita looked after just one coat so I stopped right there. Arabella was screaming for a second coat which was fine by me.  As you might have guessed if you're a regular reader here, Sunshine is my favorite but I really love all three of these shades.  

Stay tuned for more fall collections to come in future posts!  

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: