Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Zoya PixieDust - Summer 2013

I'm not going to lie, I was VERY excited to receive Zoya's *Summer PixieDust collection to review for you guys.  After trying the spring collection (some of which you can see HERE), I couldn't wait to try the newest additions to the PixieDust family.  As is my usual style, I skittled them, asap, so you could see them all, right away.  Without further ado, I present:
Thumb: Destiny (with Beatrix on the corner), Index: Solange, Middle: Liberty, Ring: Stevie and Pinky: Miranda (two coats of each, no top, no base, as directed)

Again, I am gobsmacked (love that expression) by how much I LOVE the texture of these polishes.  I am generally not a fan of chunky glitter or really any texture other than smooth as a baby's bottom on my nails.  However, in the case of Zoya's PixieDust polishes, the formula is amazing and I can't stop running my fingers over my nails.  Each polish has a unique sparkle (which I truly wish read better on film) and the colors are so pigmented.  Even without the cool textural aspect, these polishes would all be winners in my book.  If you are on the fence about wanting to try a textured polish, I couldn't recommend these more highly.  Just be sure not to use base or top coat as these are designed to be worn without them.  

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: