Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Barielle Summer Brights 2013 Collection

Today I'd like to share the Barielle *Summer Brights 2013 collection.  It features five fun shades, Cosmic Kiss, Lemondrops, Sweet Addiction, Blue Capri and Pink Flip-Flops.

The most startling thing (and happiest surprise) about this collection is that three of the five shades were one coat wonders!  Below is a shot of one coat of each color.
From thumb to pinky: Cosmic Kiss, Lemondrops, Sweet Addiction, Blue Capri and Pink Flip-Flops.

With the exception of the Lemondrops, a sunny yellow and Pink Flip-Flops, a light bubblegum pink, one coat was opaque and lovely.  Those two leveled out reasonably well after the addition of a second coat, as seen below.


Not much makes me happier than a one coat polish.  I am a girl who LOVES getting my manis completed asap (N-O-W) so discovering that Cosmic Kiss, a deep rosy pink, Sweet Addiction, a nice medium green and Blue Capri, a beautiful royal blue, only required one coat pleased me immensely.  Overall, I was a little bummed with Pink Flip-Flops, the most difficult to work with, but otherwise, I was pretty darn happy with this collection.  

Head on over to barielle.com to check out this collection and many more fun colors!

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: