Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Zoya Ornate Collection - Part Two

Today I'd like to share the second of six colors in Zoya's Ornate collection for 2012.  It is called *Aurora and I used a base and two coats of Aurora for the following pics.
Shot outdoors on a cloudy day

Shot indoors under bright artificial light

Shot indoors under different lighting

Aurora is a true beauty.  Like Storm (which I reviewed HERE), Aurora is chock full of holo glitter.  It applied smoothly and easily.  As was the case with Storm (and pretty much all the holo glitters I've tried), it reads completely differently under bright light than it does in shade or a darker setting.  What was even more interesting to me is how Aurora looks like a deep grape in a darker environment and is more plum under brighter lighting.  Very cool and I've got to say, I find it fascinating to uncover the layers and dimensions to polishes like this as the lighting changes.  So far, Zoya is two for two with this collection.  I love these shades and can't wait to try out the remaining four.  Please check back for my reviews.

You can purchase Aurora as well as the rest of the Zoya line of polishes at zoya.com.

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: