Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Zoya Ornate Collection - Part 4

Finally, the last three shades in the Zoya Ornate collection, *Logan, *Ziv and *Blaze.  I decided to combine these into one mani as they just SCREAMED "Christmas" to me and it's never too soon to get into the holiday spirit.  First up, the pics.
From thumb to pinky: two coats each of Logan, Ziv, Logan, Blaze and Ziv, shot indoors.

From thumb to pinky: two coats each of Logan, Ziv, Logan, Blaze and Ziv, shot outdoors, in sun.

From thumb to pinky: two coats each of Logan, Ziv, Logan, Blaze and Ziv, shot outdoors, in shade.

Logan is a gorgeous forest green foil and I LOVE this polish.  It went on smooth as silk and had the most beautiful finish.  Definitely a winner.

Ziv is a gold foil.  I'm not a huge fan of gold polishes as a general rule but this one applied really easily and looked great in two coats.  It did, however, chip within a day.  

Last up, Blaze, a unique deep red that had semi-holo glitter.  I say semi-holo because, to my eye, it almost looked almost like the glitter was sandwiched between two coats of a dark red jelly.  Definitely unlike any color I've tried.

Each of these three colors is lovely and perfect for Christmas time but my favorite of the three is Logan.  

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: