Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Barielle Summer Fun Collection - Swatches and Review

Today I'd like to share Barielle's *Summer Fun Collection. It is comprised of five cream shades just perfect for the dog days of summer. Please enjoy some pics:
From thumb to pinky, two coats each of Berry Go Round, Mint Ice Cream Cone, Ocean Breeze, Pink Flip-Flops and Peach Popsicle, shot indoors. 

From thumb to pinky, two coats each of Berry Go Round, Mint Ice Cream Cone, Ocean Breeze, Pink Flip-Flops and Peach Popsicle, shot outdoors. 

I love this collection! Each shade had a great formula and was opaque in two coats.  Berry Go Round is one of the nicest corals I've seen in a while.  Mint Ice Cream Cone was a bit of a surprise as I did not expect such a light mint green to be opaque in two coats but it was, yay.  Ocean Breeze, unsurprisingly my favorite in the collection, is a great slightly smoky sky blue.  Pink Flip-Flops, a pale bubblegum pink, like Mint Ice Cream Cone, surprised me in a delightful way.  Last, but not least, the lovely Peach Popsicle is one of the rare peaches that I actually like on my cool skin tone.  Overall, this collection is a winner for me!

If you would like to purchase these shades, click HERE to visit Barielle's website.  It appears that they have changed the name of Peach Popsicle to Peach Pop so please be aware of that if you choose to look for it. 

Stay tuned.  I will have another Barielle collection, Dazzling Diamonds, coming up very soon!

xoxo,
K

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blue, then yellow and surprisingly pink. SO pretty!! :-)