Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Review - Butter London: The Full Monty

The folks at Butter London were kind enough to provide me with this polish to review for you.  It is called *The Full Monty.  It is a pale gold shimmer and I have to say, I LOVE the name!  The color, however, I'm more on the fence about.  Application was a dream and the color was perfectly opaque in two coats, as pictured.  If I was a "gold polish kind of girl", I would be all over this one.  However, as I said, I'm still on the fence as to how I feel about it on me.  When given the choice in jewelry, I'd choose white gold or silver over yellow gold any day.  It's just a personal preference.  The quality of this polish is quite great. However, I don't really feel it is SO much better than any other brand that I've tried that I can justify its high price tag (it retails for $14.00).  Perhaps I would buy this brand in another color if there was a stupendous sale or coupon but overall, it's a really nice polish but not worth the price, in my opinion.  If you have tried this brand, I'd love to hear your thoughts and favorite colors!

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

2 comments:

zekesmom said...

I love this color! butter has the best metallics. Diamond Geezer may be one of my favorite polishes of all time. Great post Kari!

Kari said...

Thanks so much, honey bunny. This was my first ever BL experience! :)