Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Review: Girly Bits - Street Magic

It is my great pleasure to introduce you to an upstart new polish brand, Girly Bits.  It was started not long ago by Pam, a friend I made through a facebook nail polish group.  She was kind enough to let me choose one of her polishes to review for you and I chose *Street Magic.  Here are some pics for you!
The bottle (how cute is the little bit of "bling"?)
Two coats of Street Magic, worn alone
One coat of Street Magic layered over NYC New York Color French White Tip (middle finger) and one coat of Street Magic over one coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme (index finger) - indoors with flash
One coat of Street Magic over Wet n Wild Black Creme - outdoors, where it truly shines!

Street Magic may best be described as a sheer multi chrome.  Depending on the light and the angle, it reads green, red, gold, etc.  I feel that this color works best layered over a dark color (if you haven't guessed, I LOVED it over black), though it also added a pretty, yet subtle, shimmer over the white.  I would not, personally, wear it alone as it is very sheer.  I certainly don't have anything even remotely like it in my collection and I know that I will wear it over black quite often.  I'm eager to try it out over other dark colors!

Right now, Girly Bits orders are on hold but to find out more information about colors, prices and when orders will once again be taken, please click HERE.

I am REALLY excited to try some more Girly Bits in the future!

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

1 comment:

NeeLai said...

this is the first time i saw this polish.. cool! :)