Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

SinfulColors - Selections from Mirror Metallics

I have four colors from SinfulColors new Mirror Metallics collection to share with you.  They are Simply Silver, Pine Away, Blue Steel and Purple Heart.
From pinky to thumb: Simply Silver, Pine Away, Blue Steel, Purple Heart and Simply Silver, two coats of each.

Let's cut to the chase...I...LOVE...THESE...COLORS!  I'm a huge fan of foils and these do not disappoint. The formula is thin and easy to work with and they are gorgeous and opaque in two coats.  The green does stain a bit but such is life.  I couldn't be happier with these polishes.

You can find this collection exclusively at Walgreens for the 2013 holiday season.  At a retail price of $1.99 each, you can't lose!

These polishes were provided to me for my honest review and consideration.

No comments: