Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

SinfulColors - Treasure Chest and Emerald Envy

Today I'd like to share two beautiful new colors from SinfulColors' Crystal Crushes collection, namely Treasure Chest and Emerald Envy.  Take a peek!
I used Treasure Chest on all but the ring finger.  Ring finger is Emerald Envy.  Two coats on each nail.

I'm definitely a fan of textured polishes which is such a surprise to me.  What is neat about these particular polishes, especially Emerald Envy, is that they not only have texture but a bit of a shimmery finish.  I really liked these colors and they lasted for several days without chipping.  The only downside was that they stained my nails, badly.  But hey, such is the case for many polishes that I like, it's the nature of the beast. Despite the staining, I would recommend these for anyone who wants to try a unique take on the texture trend.  

You can check out SinfulColors on Facebook: HERE and on Twitter: HERE

These polishes were provided to me for my honest consideration. 

No comments: