Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sally Hansen - Triple Shine

I received five polishes from Sally Hansen's Triple Shine line to review for you.  The colors are Blow Bubbles, Make Waves, Pool Party, Drama Sheen and Clam Up.  I'll start you off with a bottle shot.
Here they are on my nails.  I used two coats of each polish.
I'll cut right to the chase, I was seriously disappointed with these polishes.  As you can see, even after two coats, they are EXTREMELY sheer.  The brushes were fantastic, nice and wide and easy to use, and the formulas applied with ease.  Thus, I was super-bummed when they didn't achieve opacity or even get close to it after two coats.  However, if you know someone young who wants to play with color but you don't want them to go overboard, these might be a nice option for experimenting.  

These polishes were provided to me for my honest consideration.

No comments: