Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Sour Apple and Razzleberry

Sally Hansen has launched a line that captures the hot trend of textured polishes.  It is called Sugar Coat.  Today, I'd like to share two of them with you, *Sour Apple and *Razzleberry.  Feast your eyes.
Ring finger: two coats of Razzleberry.  Remaining fingers: two coats of Sour Apple

These polishes are true creams, no shimmer, no sparkle.  Application was a breeze, just two thin coats without top or base.  They dried really fast and though they chipped within a few days, the textured nature of this polish made touch-ups so easy. Razzleberry did stain, as many deep blues do, but otherwise, I was quite happy with these fun colors.

If you try these, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: