Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Barielle Brilliant Colors Collection

Feast your eyes on Barielle's *Brilliant Colors collection.  These five vibrant creams are just perfect for the dog days of summer.  Here's a peek:
Colors from thumb to pinky are Straight A Coral, Head of the Class Green, Magna Cum Laude Turquoise, High Marks Purple and Smarty Pants Pink.  I used two coats of each color.

These polishes are packed with deep pigmentation and tons of shine.  Not surprisingly, Head of the Class Green and Magna Cum Laude Turquoise (green and blue, natch) were the standouts for me.  However, each color gets a gold star from me.

To order these and the rest of Barielle's great polishes, head on over to barielle.com

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: