Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Barielle: Falling Star

I recently received three polishes from the folks at Barielle to review for you. Today I will feature *Falling Star which I would describe as a medium blue cream with copper colored glitter. Here are some pics for you:
the bottle

outdoor shot

I used a base coat of Avon Nail Expert Nutri-Boost Nutri-Plus and two coats of Falling Star. The formula was a little thick and therefore a bit challenging to work with. I was a little bit disappointed that the glitter is not as pronounced as it appeared in the bottle. Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely and very unique color. I had just hoped that the copper color would be a bit more *POW*, in your face, in contrast with the blue. However, I do like it a lot. The finish is nice and smooth, not gritty like so many glitter polishes are, and that's a big plus, in my book.

As always, comments, thoughts and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: