Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

OPI Who Are You Calling Bossy?!?

Good morning, lovelies!  Today, I'd like to share a polish that I was generously gifted by a dear friend (who not only understands my obsession with black creme polishes but is also incredibly kind).  It is the brand spanking new OPI Who Are You Calling Bossy?!? from their Halloween Peanuts collection.  Feast your eyes!
Above is two coats, no top coat.

I think this is a fabulous black creme, almost jelly-like in finish.  It's super-shiny and applied like a dream, easily opaque in two coats.  I am SO thrilled to have it in my collection, especially because it will always remind me of the dear friend who gave it to me.  I won't name her because she is not the kind to want public kudos.  She prefers to work her magic quietly in the background, spreading her beauty on the down low.  ;)  Suffice it to say, she's amazing and so is this polish!

Until next time, friends.  

No comments: