Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

FingerPaints - Dream I Can Fly, Crystal Springs, A Pink of Pixie, Springtime Bloom

Today, I'd like to share four new colors from FingerPaints. First up, two creams, Dream I Can Fly and Springtime Bloom.  Feast your eyes:
I used three coats of Dream I Can Fly on my thumb, middle and pinky fingers and three coats of Springtime Bloom on my index and ring fingers.

These are really pretty creams but, sadly, required three coats for full opacity.  If you know me, you know that I'm NOT a fan of having to apply three coats.  Three coats, for me, generally means a thick finish that I am more than likely going to dent or smudge before they fully dry.  I'll do it, if necessary, but I really prefer being able to get away with just two.  I added a coat of each of the sparkle top coats to the ring fingers of each hand.  Pics up next:
One coat of Crystal Springs added to ring finger.

One coat of A Pink of Pixie added to ring finger (and a rare peek at my right hand.  Woo hoo!)

These sparkly toppers were a bit chunky and challenging to apply but quite pretty.  Definitely a fun spring-y look!

The polishes featured in this post were provided for my honest review and consideration.

No comments: