Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Zoya Naturel Collection

Here is the Naturel collection by Zoya for winter 2013. It is a variety of nudes and natural-toned shades.
Flynn on thumb, Taylor on index and middle, Chantal on ring and pinky, two coats of each.

Odette on thumb, Brigitte on index and middle, Rue on ring and pinky, two coats of each.

As you can see, Zoya offers nudes and naturals that lean more towards browns and pinks in this collection. My favorites are Odette and Brigitte as I'm not particularly a fan of nudes and these have a more vivid and pink-y hue.  Each applied easily and was opaque in two coats.   

If you're into neutrals, this collection would be worth your time. If you try them, do let me know what you think!

The products used in this post were provided to me for my honest review and consideration.

No comments: