Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hard Candy - bity blue and glitter jam

Hey, hey, dear readers!  Today I'd like to share a few Hard Candy polishes, hot off the presses.  First up, the pics:

Two coats of bity blue

Same as above with one coat of glitter jam added on ring finger

*bity blue (which, like all of the new Hard Candy polishes has its name written all in lowercase on the cap) is a gorgeous aquamarine blue foil.  It applied like a dream, opaque and fabulous in two easy coats.  It dried super-smooth and shiny.  I couldn't be happier with it.  I added a quick coat of *glitter jam, which is chock-full of beautiful multi-colored glitter, including blue hexagons, and dried surprisingly smooth.  

If the quality of these shades are indicative of all the new Hard Candy polishes, I can't wait to try more!

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: