Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Brash - Electric Sky

Sadly, this gorgeous polish languished in my untrieds for a really long time. Happily, this is not longer true.  I finally dug in last night and applied Electric Sky by Brash.  I got this polish at, of all places, Payless Shoe Source.  Let me give you a peek.

I'm going to get right to the point, I..LOVE...THIS...COLOR!  This smoky blue has a bit of sky blue shimmer and it is absolutely amazing.  I got spectacular coverage and opacity in two coats and it applied easily with a great formula.  Ready for the best part?  This polish retails at only $2.99!  Can you believe it?  I have several other Brash polishes and when I bought them, Payless had a buy one get one 50% off sale making the second polish only $1.50 - so cool!  I will definitely be wearing the heck out of this one.  I'm just sorry I didn't try it sooner!

No comments: