Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

China Glaze - Running in Circles

I'm going to get right to the point.  I...LOVE...THIS...COLOR!  I was really excited to swatch China Glaze's *Running in Circles from the Cirque du Soleil collection.  As you probably know if you're a frequent reader of this blog, it is rare that I meet a blue or green polish that I do not love.  Well, this one, most definitely, did NOT disappoint.  I know that some folks are not into tootsie pics and I do apologize if you're one of them but I knew even before swatching that this beautiful holiday green would be one I'd want to wear for a while so I used it on my toes.  If you don't mind my foot, here's the pic!

Running in Circles is a gorgeous kelly green glitter.  It dried super-smooth and packs a shine that just won't quit.  I stuck my foot right up on the dashboard of my car to get this shot on a sunny day.  Two coats provided perfect coverage.  I really cannot say enough about this fabulous color.  Knowing the way I am with polished toes, this color will probably be with me into the start of the new year.  Ho-ho-whoa!  LOVE it!

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

No comments: